Semantic Web | Machine Learning |Ontology | Network Security
Assistant Professor | DBA
Professor | Database Administrator |Freelancer
I am Technology enthusiastic
My nature is I always want to know more, I like to re-engineer the things - and for that reason, research is about the best possible option what I think. I am also curious to explore my own limits and skills and to get off the beaten path and "I always believe to work with Excellence" by giving hundred percent to complete the desired goal with satisfaction. I believe, today society needs performer who can work in specified duration with satisfaction. So to be a performer is always my desire and hobby too. Also, I like to work in a team environment where I can learn interdisciplinary concept just like "Connecting the Dots" that's what I believe as the computer science field itself is interdisciplinary field. I also like to work under the guidance of mentor where I can present my thoughts and have a chance to verify and then put into application. I have been developing my transferable skills much more than I expected to do. Ultimately Science, and in my case practical research for web, is fun. There's always an unexpected challenge which requires an original and preferable quick bug fix to reach original expected output as my mentor states it--always re-learn the things.
- EducationComputer Science Information Technology
- Doctor of PhilosophyComputer Science,2018
- Post GraduateM.Sc Information Technology (Gold Medalist)
- Under GraduateB.Sc Information Technology (Gold Medalist)
- 12thScience Stream(Biology)
- LanguageEnglish | Gujarati | Hindi
- PassionRe-engineering | Technology
- AddressINDIA | Gujarat | Rajkot
- PhoneContact Me
Networks and Profiles
Teaching & Learning Techniques adopted
Explain concept through 3D Animation
One minute problem solving paper
Video and Presentation of Applications
Live Demonstration using application software/Simulations
Semantic search and Ontology Mapping for E-Learning portal:
Complete tool for Applied cryptography and Steganography
Google Assistant(Alexa) using Raspberry PI and Arduino
Real tıme trackıng system of bus using GPS and GIS (RMTS/BRTS)
RMC Smart Library mobile application for Citizens
Chat Application using socket and node
Online Collaborative platform White board application
Teaching & Research Interest
Research Domains and Subjects
Domain of Studies
SubjectsUniversity of Studies
Open for Freelancing
Aug 2013 - Current
Database Administrator & Web DeveloperLibrary & Learning Centre
July 2016 - Current
Assistant ProfessorDepartment of Computer Science & IT
Excellence Software Solution
Project ManagerWeb Agency
Cloud and Server Setup
Server Management and Configurations
Open source Assets Management System
Digital Repository Setup & Development
jQuery | CSS
Papers |Chapters |Books
Research Papers International | National
- Paper 1Contextual Information retrieval search engine challenges, Springer AISC on Rising Threats in Expert Applications and Solutions 2020"
- Paper 2Challenges and Issues in the Existing methodology for Dynamic data capturing of Ontology ,Springer AISC on Rising Threats in Expert Applications and Solutions 2020"
- Paper 3Studying and Comparative analysis of the mapping methods for Ontology binding to identify the challenges for mapping ontology object International Journal of Research Analytics and Review (IJRAR )Impact factor 5.5
- Paper 4A novel approach for Contextual Information Retrieval by dynamically mapping of Ontology ,International Journal of Research Analytics and Review (IJRAR )Impact factor 5.5
- Paper 5A Comparative Study of Ontology Building Tools for Contextual Information Retrieval”, Springer conference on International Conference on Emerging Trends in Expert Applications & Security 2018.
- Paper 6A Comparative Study of Cryptographic Algorithms for Cloud Security” Springer conference on International Conference on Emerging Trends in Expert Applications & Security.
- Paper 7Semantic-based Contextual knowledge retrieval technology using Ontology” International Conference at University of wijaya Kusuma Surabaya, Indonesia on emerging global trends in humanities science, technology & Management
- Paper 8Implementation of Automatic Speech Recognition tool using C#.Net on Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Journal issn no 2320-0006, Issue no 12, June-July 2017
- Paper 8Django Web Framework: A Comprehensive Introduction and Step by Step Installation on Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Journal issn no 2320-0006, Issue no 12, August-Sep 2017
- Paper 8Contextual Search: A Framework for Query Retrieval Based on Ontology of User Cluster”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 4, Issue 8, August 2016.
- Paper 8Commensurable Encryption Using User-Define Key Technique, International Journal of Computer Applications & Information Technology, Vol. I, Issue III, November 2012 (ISSN: 2278-7720).
- Paper 9Intrusion Detection System using user defined key, Atmiya group of Institutions (Shree M & N. Virani Science College, Rajkot National level Next-generation symposium tech fest.
- Paper 10Image and Audio Encryption Using Stenography. Marwadi University, National level GTU Techfest.
- Paper 11Cryptography using user-define key technique, Atmiya group of Institutions (Shree M & N. Virani Science College, Rajkot Infocraze
- Paper 12Multi Cipher Cipher Creation technique, Atmiya group of Institutions (Shree M & N. Virani Science College, Rajkot SciTech.
International Book publications
One dive in C
One dive Data strutures
Active Roles | Memeberships |
Academic Excellence Award 2020 by International Scholar Institute
Best Women in ICT Technology 2020 by IIWA Initiative by global GISR Foundation
National Women’s Leadership Award in ICT, 2020 by International Orpit Service
Gold Medal for Bachelor of Computer Science & Information Technology by Saurashtra University, Rajkot
Gold Medal for Master of Computer Science & Information Technology & Computer Application by Saurashtra University, Rajkot
Awarded the two Gold Medals from Atmiya University, Virani Science College during Alumni Meet 2019
Academics Memberships | Contributions | Active Participation
- 1Certified Educator Community Influencer at Microsoft Education Community
- 2Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator at Microsoft
- 3Educator Community Developer at International Microsoft
- 4Ambassador at Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers IEEE
- 5Global Goodwill Ambassador by Richard dipilia Foundation
- 6Reviewer member of Science Direct Elsevier for Web of Information Science Journal and journal of Semantics
- 7Senior Member Reviewer Scopus and web of science indexed degruyter Open Computer Science Journal
- 8Advisor International Management Research and Technology Consortium
- 9Advisory Board Member 3rd international conference on innovative computing and communication (ICICC2020) organized by : Shaheed sukhdev college of business studies, university of Delhi, new Delhi in association with national institute of technology Patna
- 10Editorial Board Member International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing
- 11Editor and Reviewer International Multimedia Educational Resources For Learning And Online Teaching
- 12Program Committee Member International Conference on Materials Science and Mechanical Systems Engineering
- 13Program Committee Member International Conference on Recent Trends in IoT and Block chain
- 14Senior Reviewer Member of Universal Association of Computer and Electronics Engineers
- 15Senior Member Reviewer IJIRR--IGI Global Publisher
- 16Reviewer of International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews
- 17Reviewer of Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research
- 18Reviewer of INDIACON 2019 Organized by IEEE
- 19Senior Reviewer Member of Universal Association of Computer and Electronics Engineers
- 20Associate Member of International Association of Innovation Professionals
- 21Senior Reviewer International Journal of Scientific Development and Research – IJSDR
- 22Senior Reviewer of International Eurasia Research group and foundation.
- 23Reviewer International association of journals and conferences An Exclusive Global Consortium
- 24Senior Reviewer member International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR)
- 25Panel member of Indian Science And Engineering Fair(INSEF) and student startup innovation policy
- 26Jury Member of Student Startup and Innovation Policy Gujarat Technology University ,GTU Innovation Council
- 27Examination committee member for computer science at Saurashtra University
- 28Member of Board of Studies of Computer Science & Information Technology Atmiya University ,Rajkot
- 29Member of Board of Studies Computer Science & Information Technology Shree M.N. Virani Science(Autonomous) College
Badges | Recognitions
Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator
Microsoft Community Member
Microsoft Educator Community Contributor
Educator Community Influencer
Expert Talks Delivered25+
Mentored National Events3
Conference & Seminars25+
Conferences | Seminars | Trainings
- 1International Conference on “Big Data & Knowledge Discovery” organized by the Documentation Research and Training Centre (DRTC), Indian Statistical Institute(ISI) Bangalore (2016).
- 2International Automation Anywhere RPA Developer Conference at Bengluru by Mark Zinchi (2019)
- 3Automation Anywhere’s Bot Games - Bengaluru 2019 by Sheraton Grand RPA Developer at Karnataka (2019)
- 4International Conference on “Universal Human Values in Higher Education” organized by Atmiya Group of Institutions Rajkot (2016).
- 5National Level Symposium on Computing Trend (Big Data Workshop) organized by Atmiya Group of Institutions Rajkot (2016).
- 6Workshop on Role of Education in Holistic Development (8 Days Workshop) Organized By Atmiya Group of Institutions Rajkot (2015).
- 7Workshop on Human Values in Higher Education level 1(8 Days) Organized by Atmiya Group of Institutions Rajkot (2015).
- 8Workshop on Human Values in Higher Education level 1+ (8 Days) Organized by Atmiya Group of Institutions Rajkot (2015).
- 9Library & Emerging Trends Organized by IIT Gandhinagar in collaboration with Drexel University, United States (2014).
- 10Workshop on Angular JS organized by Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science Rajkot
- 11Workshop of Web Photography Organized by FotaniMOJ Studio in collaboration with Atmiya Library & Learning Centre Rajkot (2014).
- 12Workshop on Google App Development Rajkot Organized by Google Development Group Rajkot in Collaboration with Atmiya Master of Computer Science Department Rajkot (2014).
- 13Intro to Scholarly Publication Webinar Organized by IEEE Computer Society By: KEITH LAMBER (2013).
- 14One Day Workshop on “Financial Literacy” Organized by Nathwani Financial Solution with Atmiya Group of Institutions Library & Learning Centre (2013).
- 15Workshop on Newgen Tech Organized by Google Development Cell Rajkot with Department of MCA Atmiya Group of Institutions (2013).
- 16Workshop on Python App Development Organized by Google Development Group Rajkot (GDG) (2013).
- 17Google Best Services for Educational Institute Organized by Google Development Group Rajkot (GDG) (2013).
- 18Seminar on “Using the art of technology in other discipline to faster transformative learning in higher education.” Organized by University of Winchester by Dr. Digby Warner (Professor) in Winchester University at Atmiya Institute Rajkot (2012).
- 19National Level Workshop on “Next Generation Technology Trends Organized by NCT-2011, Shree M.N. Virani Science College Rajkot (2011).
- 20National Level Workshop “Cloud Computing” Trends Organized by NCT-2011, Shree M.N. Virani Science College Rajkot Rajkot (2011).
- 21International Training Workshop on “Pre-Placement Practises & Corporate Etiquette” Organized by Glocal Management Services (2011).
- 22National level workshop on “Desktop Architecture” Organized by ISTE Student Chapter, Sardar Vallabhai Patel Institute of Technology Vasad (2010).
- 23National level workshop on “Computer Architecture” Organized by ISTE Student Chapter, Sardar Vallabhai Patel Institute of Technology Vasad (2010).
- 24Workshop on “Ethical Hacking” Organized by Shree M.N. Virani Science College Computer Science Department Rajkot Rajkot (2010).
- 25One day Seminar on IOS Development Organized by Shree M.N. Virani Science College Computer Science Department Rajkot Rajkot.
- 1ScienceDirect Elsevier - How your research can make impact
- 2Intel - Artificial Intellegence
- 3ScienceDirect Elsevier - Ethics and Responsibility for peer review
- 4ScienceDirect Elsevier - ten reason get use to orchid
- 5Training on .Introduction to NoSQL and Dbaas by IBM Big Data University
- 6Professional development training on “Building on the the Strengths of Students with Special Needs presented by Toby Karten ASCDE.
- 7Certicate course on big data and machine learning by Microsoft vrtual academy.
- 8Training course on building block web applications by Microsoft virtual academy.
- 9Training programme by Structuring the Learning Environment to promote positive behaviors.
- 10Online certification course of Introduction to Big Data analytics using hadoop eco system.
- 11Training programme on Thrifty Teacher’s guide to Creative Learning Centres by Shelly Nichloson Director of the Godadard School of Austin ,Gryphon house
- 12Online certification on Wordpress essential for Business by Marc Benetaeu.
- 13International training on seven ways to Conquer a Curriculum Search by Mindy Sinyak Vice president of Noodle market.
- 14ScienceDirect Elsevier - Plagiarism in Detail
Get in Touch
Open for Opportunities
Journal | Conference Reviewer
Journal | Conference Editor
University Digital Repository Setup and Configuration
Server and Cloud Setup
Print Media Design
My Interview with Educlasses
My Exclusive Interview
Q1. Please share your educational and professional journey?
I always believe my educational journey was beautiful with lots of roller coaster events. I completed my 12th Science in biology subject. I topped in that subject. I wanted to be a doctor by profession. But frankly speaking it was my father’s decision that I should pursue computer science. At that point of time I was not aware that computer is my passion. When I was in 10th class I designed the prototype of Washing machine with the help of embedded system. I did that prototype just for fun and to play. But deep down my father was aware that hardware and computer is my passion. So I did my bachelors in Computer Science and Information technology. During my graduation I joined Earn While You Learn scheme of my university to gain some practical knowledge. During that period I was handling library database servers, MIS, and other institutional repositories. I am grateful to the Librarian Dr. Sheetal Tank for providing me the opportunity. After that I pursued my masters in Information Technology. I am happy to share that I received Gold Medal in graduation as well as post graduation. During masters I opened up my own software development firm for freelancing project. I completed my masters in 2015 and finally in 2015 only I joined the college as Assistant Professor. I also work as Database Administrator in University Library. During my professional journey I achived many recognition and awards like academic excellence award by International organization of research scholar and many others. I also earned global goodwill Ambassador award by Richarddipillia
Q2. What did attract you towards teaching instead of any corporate job?
Well, many of my colleagues and my students always ask me the same question that why you have selected teaching as your career as you are full stack developer and Database Administrator. But for me teaching is my passion. I always like to share new things with others especially with students whole heartedly. So I would not say that I am teacher or professor. I always consider myself as a Facilitator. I always get inspired when I am around with the students. I believe teaching is the only profession which one should pursue selflessly; because teaching is the only profession which rewards the teacher with “Value rewards”; in form of student's Respect, Love, Trust, and Contribution. I believe no other profession rewards values like teaching profession. When I conduct sessions for my students and after the completion of my session; when I see the sparkling eyes of the students with huge respect for ME that is the only payback I earned and it motivates me to keep going as a Facilitator. So, for my soulful purpose I selected teaching as lifelong career.
Q3. You are a Reviewer, Professor, Ambassador, Volunteer at the same time. How do you play multiple roles simultaneously in your life?
I am fortunate enough that I work in the Atmiya University wherein I entered as a student with zero computer knowledge. But gradually my interest and my love towards my subject have increased. During my masters and doctorate I have carried out many research projects which has helped me to grow my research network also I worked with many likeminded people for research projects. So day by day my responsibility umbrella is increasing. One of the strength of mine is; I am always open for new responsibility. If you check my profile I always take new responsibility and roles keeping in mind the benefit for my students. Secondly, benefit in the field of ICT and enhancement in my knowledge. Frankly speaking I have never felt that I am doing something. I always did my work as if it’s my responsibility. I always see all my roles as one role that is Contributor. It is my desire that I want to contribute maximum in the field of ICT and in the life of my students.
Q4. What do you do in your free time? Do you update yourself in terms of education?
As I always see me as Tech savvy. To search for the latest technology and trends is my hobby. During my free time I always try to enhance my knowledge base in terms of understanding the concept in more depth. Or I also develop some small module project of real time problem. I have developed many such projects. When I implement my skill by doing I get more confident for that technology or topic. I am always excited to implement new concept.
Q5. How do you handle stress in this fast and competitive life?
In today’s environment and societal culture it requires skills or technique to handle stress. I am not talking about physical skill or technique but our mental skill or technique. I believe stress totally depends on your lifestyle as well as how you respond to the situations. The main key component to minimize the stress is I have to be organized and well managed. I have to balance my personal and professional life very differently. So to avoid stress I always do meditation whenever I get free time during the day or I just sit silently and listen to my own thoughts.
Q6. Where do you want to see yourself after 10 years in career?
Well, it is interesting question to introspect myself. Its always been thrilling when I think about my future. But I am really excited to take on more managerial roles and responsibilities in the next few years and potentially even I am confident enough to take the lead on some funded projects and even as committee head or coordinator. I also want to collaborate with government for projects for societal real-time problem implications. Overall I am excited to witness this desire of me to working at managerial position.
Q7. How do you work on interdisciplinary concept like “Connecting the Dots”?
As I mentioned previously I am always excited to implement something new. I always do collaboration with students to implement some of the live projects in return they will learn new technology and also student's gets confidence that they did it. I always believe any real time problem implementation requires multi-disciplinary technology to come out with the solutions, so being a computer science facilitator there are many students from different branches like Mechanical, Electrical, Civil with whom I got connected to implement something. I believe It’s all about Interdependence not Independent.
Get in Touch
Get in Touch
Let Us Collaborate